WHAT TO DO?
takes you on a 700,000 gallon water journey that runs from the shore to the depths of the Gulf of Mexico and beyond.
is dedicated to increasing understanding of plants, flora and fauna of South Texas, native and adapted alike.
COME VISIT US!
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO OUR CORPUS CHRISTI LOCATION
- From I-37 South take 358 East
- Take Flour Bluff Drive Exit
- Turn south (right) on Flour Bluff Drive to Yorktown Blvd.
- Turn east (left) on Yorktown Blvd to Laguna Shores Road
- Turn north (left) on Laguna Shores Road and west (left) into Laguna Shore Village RV Park driveway
- The office is on the south end of the park by the Bath House and Laundry
- Welcome Home!